Supraton® bitumen homogenisers are used in the production of polymer-modified bitumen (PmB). These machines enable particularly efficient mixing of polymer – especially in the form or granules – into bitumen. The insert is based on a three-stage rotor-stator tool and has proven itself for many years, especially for single-cycle processes.
The features of the bitumen homogenisers 349-5, 449-5 and 549-5.03 speak for themselves
- Task-specific tool geometry, especially useful for single cycle and high polymer content
- 3-stage rotor-stator tool for feed, shearing/breakdown and dispersion, in particular of granulated polymer and similar materials in bitumen
- Work gap adjustment for energy-conserving start-up through hydraulic, axial shaft adjustment
- The standard setting OPEN/CLOSED for start-up, shutdown, and pumpover can be complemented with variable control as an option
- The high pumping effect of the machine supports the supply pump, or even makes it unnecessary in many cases