History

BWS Technologie is an owner-operated machining company of long history. Our market is the world. We offer our customers efficient, reliable machines, experienced process technicians, flexible service and technically sophisticated solutions.

1838


The “Magdeburger-Dampfschiffahrts-Compagnie” is founded, which later changes its name to Maschinenfabrik Buckau AG. It is the core of BWS Technologie GmbH.

1928


The Buckau-R. Wolf AG is formed as a merger of the companies Maschinenfabrik Buckau, R. Wolf, and Maschinenfabrik Grevenbroich.

1972


Krupp takes over Buckau-R.Wolf AG, which is later merged with the company Supraton F.J. Zucker GmbH, Neuss, acquired in 1979. The next two decades are characterised by restructuring, divestment, and changes in ownership.

1998


The product lines of Buckau-Wolf Sugar Technology and Supraton Mixing Technology have been continued by BWS Technologie GmbH, an owner-operated company with headquarters in Grevenbroich, Germany.

Machining factory Buckau R. Wolf

→ Further information at Wikipedia

Callback Service

This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
Invalid e-mail address!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!